Where do you find your inspiration?
I often find mine in the Stampin' Up! catalog...it's 234 pages of awesomeness!
- color combinations
- card layouts
- nifty ways to use products in ways I may not have thought of
Stampin' Up! has done the work for you...feel free to CaSE it!
Today's image that we are going to Copy and Selectively Edit is on page 55 of the new Annual Catalog.
Incidentally, if you do not have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator or a catalog-please let me know as I would love to pop one in the mail for you and earn your business.
This image was selected because it has a fun layout that could be adapted to many different sentiments and stamp sets. When I first looked at this picture, I immediately envisioned it using the new In-Color: Powder Pink.
Delightful Daisy Bundle Card
- Emboss 4" x 5-1/4" piece of NEW In Color Powder Pink using Layering Leaves Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. Adhere to folded 11" x 4-1/4" Powder Pink card base.
- Stamp greeting (Delightful Daisy stamp set) with NEW In Color Tranquil Tide ink on Whisper White cardstock. Die cut with largest oval (Stitched Shapes Framelits).
- Stamp daisy image (Delightful Daisy stamp set) on Powder Pink and Whisper White cardstock with Sweet Sugarplum ink. Punch daisy images out with coordinating Daisy Punch. Adhere daisy images together with Glue Dots.
- Cut 2 scraps of Tranquil Tide and Crumb Cake cardstock approximately 1/2" wide, crumble up and then uncrumble to re-create the ribbon from the original card.
- Adhere faux ribbon aka crumbled paper to back of daisy image and sentiment oval with Glue Dots, then adhere to card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Add some sparkle with a Gold Faceted Gem.
- Address the envelope, adhere stamp and pop in the mailbox to brighten someone's day.
I'm doing this CASE the Catty sharing with my friend, Dawn Olchefske. Be sure to check her CASE out too!
Always take the scenic route.
Join my stamping community - enjoy 20-25% discount and much more!
Dawn's List of Supplies for CaSE the Catty Project: