Time for another Thursday Challenge. This week it is a
What do you think of when you look at this picture?
What do I use to create this beauty? aka Supply List
Stamp Set: Sweet Cupcake
Paper: Sweet Sugarplum, Rich Razzleberry, Elegant Eggplant, Perfect Plum, Wisteria Wonder, Thick Whisper White, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer
Ink: Tip Top Taupe, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand, Sweet Sugarplum, Blushing Bride, Pink Pirouette
Embellishments: Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter
Tools: Cupcake Cutout Framelits, Layering Oval Framelits, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Big Shot Die Brush, Fine Tip Glue Pen, Multi-Purpose Glue, Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Dimensionals
It's All in the Details
- The thing that makes this card fabulous is all the LAYERS!
- For the cutout "Sweet"-I cut the word "Sweet" out of each of the 6 colors used and then layered them together using the Fine Tip Glue Pen to stick them together.
- After I had all of them adhered together, I then put a layer of glue (again with the Fine Tip Glue Pen) on top to make it shiny. This is so much fun and adds a little extra oomph!
- Add a little glitter on the cupcake to make it extra yummy and sparkly because who doesn't love glitter!
Check out the other DOstamper STARS by clicking on each of the links below
- Joan Weidling
- Judy Strickling
- Angela O'Neill
- Dawn Olchefske
- Dawn Thomas - you here :o)
- Miriam Bollinger
Blessings and Joy to you,
Just want to shop? Not a problem, my store is open 24/7!
LOVE A DEAL? You can save on several great NEW Stampin' Up! bundles here.
But if you WANT THE BEST DEAL OF ALL!
It's the Ultimate Bundle...the Stampin' Up! starter kit is for you!
It's super simple.
- Pick out the products you want! $125 worth of goodies for only $99 plus tax. Stampin' Up! will pay the shipping (great deal)
- No obligation to sell or recruit-unless you want to
- at least a 20% discount on ALL purchases
- NO STRINGS attached
Please contact me, if you have questions otherwise Click here to Start your adventure for just $99.
I would love to be a part of your adventure!
Statement of the Heart...
"To love what we do and share what we love,
as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments...
in this we make a difference."