Time for Thursday Challenge - Woo Hoo!!
This week it is a "Color My World" Challenge.
This is the inspiration.
And this is my interpretation.
What did I use to create this beauty? (scroll down to bottom for complete supply list and links)
- Stamp Set: Paisleys & Posies and Flourishing Phrases
- Paper: Basic Black and Whisper White
- Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise and Pumpkin Pie
- Accessories: Enamel Shapes-Regals (card #1) and Rhinestones (card #2)
- It's All in the Details:
- As I was pulling out the ink pads for this project I realized that I had absolutely NO idea where my Melon Mambo ink pad is located!
- I did a quick search in all the places I could have possibly strategically placed it (read misplaced it) beside where it belonged and I came up with NADA...no ink pad.
- So...I improvised and it worked out pretty well.
- Yes, that is a baby wipe and ink refill. Simply drop some ink on the wipe and use as you would if you had the ink pad.
"You is kind. You is smart You is important."
~Aibileen Clark, "The Help"
Blessings and Joy to you,
Statement of the Heart...
"To love what we do and share what we love,
as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments...
in this we make a difference."