Time for the DOstamper STARS Thursday Challenge, this week it is a "Color My World" Challenge.
This week I was inspired by this fabulous color combination-I absolutely adore it
I love being able to re-purpose and recycle a stamp set case into a tool kit for my adhesives and other goodies. Everything that I need fits securely inside and I've even included a check list to make sure everything gets back into it. Genius! I know, right?
What did I use to create this beauty? (scroll down to bottom for complete supply list and links)
Stamp Set: none
Paper: Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper, Glimmer Paper-Assortment Pack (SOLD OUT)
Accessories: Large Letters Framelit Dies
It's All in the Details:
- This is a great project because it is easy to put together and super handy. I made one for my tools that I need to have nearby while I am creating i.e. snips, assorted adhesives, etc.
- I made a second for my swaps that I will taking with me to OnStage in Minneapolis-which I can hardly wait to get there and see all my Stampin' Up! friends.
Always take the scenic route.
My Project Supply List (click on products to shop online)
Just want to shop? Not a problem, my store is open 24/7!
LOVE A DEAL? You can save on several great NEW Stampin' Up! bundles here.
Want to browse the products that are still available from the Holiday catalog, click here.
But if you WANT THE BEST DEAL OF ALL!
It's the Ultimate Bundle...the Stampin' Up! starter kit is for you!
It's super simple.
- Pick out the products you want! $125 worth of goodies for only $99 plus tax. Stampin' Up! will pay the shipping (great deal)
- No obligation to sell or recruit-unless you want to
- at least a 20% discount on ALL purchases
- NO STRINGS attached
Please contact me, if you have questions otherwise Click here to Start your adventure for just $99.
I would love to be a part of your adventure!
Statement of the Heart...
"To love what we do and share what we love,
as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments...
in this we make a difference."