Where do you find your inspiration?
I often find mine in the Stampin' Up! catalog...it's 234 pages of awesomeness!
- color combinations
- card layouts
- nifty ways to use products in ways I may not have thought of
Stampin' Up! has done the work for you...feel free to CaSE it!
Today's image that we are going to Copy and Selectively Edit is on page 117 of the new Annual Catalog.
Incidentally, if you do not have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator or a catalog-please let me know as I would love to pop one in the mail for you and earn your business.
This image was selected because it has a fun layout that could be adapted to many different sentiments and stamp sets. When I first looked at this picture, I immediately knew I wanted to use the new Ribbon of Courage stamp set.
My motivation was two-fold with this card...
- the stamp set and catalog image
- Prostate Cancer Awareness.
The light blue ribbon is a symbol for prostate cancer, which has recently affected my family. Thankfully for our family and loved one, it was found relatively early and he choose to fight it aggressively.
Cancer doesn't discriminate, it is an equal opportunity killer.
Please take the time to have your medical check ups regularly and encourage your loved ones as well.
Enough preaching...let's get crafty!
Prostate Cancer Awareness Ribbon of Courage
- Stamp greeting (Ribbon of Courage stamp set) with VersaMark and heat emboss on 3-7/8" x 5-1/8" Wood Textures Designer Series Paper (DSP). Adhere DSP to 4" x 5-1/4" Very Vanilla cardstock. Adhere panel to folded 11" x 4-1/4" Marina Mist card base.
- Stamp ribbon image (Ribbon of Courage stamp set) on Marina Mist cardstock with Marina Mist ink. Stamp heart image (Ribbon of Courage stamp set) on Very Vanilla cardstock with Marina Mist ink. Die cut ribbon and heart images with coordinating framelits (Support Ribbon Framelits).
- Die cut 2-5/8" circle (Layering Circle Framelits) from Very Vanilla and Fabulous Foil Designer Acetate. Die cut 2-3/8" circle from Vellum.
- With glue dots attach 5" Gold Metallic Edge Ribbon, folded in half to back of ribbon image. Attach ribbon layers to Vellum. Attach Vellum to Foil Acetate. Attach Foil Acetate to Very Vanilla.
- With Stampin' Dimensionals, adhere 12" Gold Mini Sequin Trim to DSP panel. Adhere Circle/Ribbon panel on top of sequin trim with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Adhere heart image with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Add some sparkle with Gold Faceted Gems.
- Don't forget the inside of the card-I added a scrap piece of DSP to give it a nice finished look!
I'm doing this CASE the Catty sharing with my friend, Dawn Olchefske. Be sure to check her CASE out too!
Always take the scenic route except when getting routine medical check ups.
Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin - save 25% on your first 3 months (only until June 10th)
Join my stamping community - enjoy 20-25% discount and much more!
Dawn's Supply List (click on product picture to shop online)
Want to craft but feel like you don’t have the right supplies? Sign up for Paper Pumpkin! First-time customers get an introductory 25% off for June, July, and August. Contact me for details.
Here is the fine print on this deal...
- For first-time subscribers only, not valid on prepaid subscriptions.
- 25% discount off the regular price of $19.95 applied to one kit per month for the first three months of a new subscription.
- Offer ends June 10, 2017 at 11:50 pm (MT).
I would love to have you join me each month for some Paper Pumpkin Creativity time.
Click here, and get this Paper Pumpkin party started!!