Time for another Thursday Challenge. This week it is a "Home Sweet Home" challenge.
What do you think of when you look at this picture?
There are so many options:
- sea life
- vibrant colors
- beach or nautical theme
Here is what I saw...
What do I use to create this beauty? aka Supply List
Stamp Set: Beautiful Banners
Paper: Fabulous Foil Designer Acetate, Night of Navy and Whisper White card stock
Ink: Night of Navy
Embellishments: Metallic Foil Doilies, Delicate White Doilies, Whisper White Thick Baker's Twine, Night of Navy Solid Baker's Twine
Tools: Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Stampin' Trimmer, Bone Folder, Glue Dots and Fast Fuse
It's All in the Details: Layers, Layers, Layers!
- Add dimension to your project by layering different colors and textures-foil acetate and doilies (both paper and metallic) mixed in with the card stock layers.
- Another way to add layers is tie 2 or more strands of twine (can be the same color of different colors) to together, I choose the Night of Navy and Whisper White because I like the variation of color and texture.
Blessings and Joy to you,
SEPTEMBER HOST CODE:
LOVE A DEAL? You can save on several great NEW Stampin' Up! bundles here.
But if you WANT THE BEST DEAL OF ALL!
It's the Ultimate Bundle...the Stampin' Up! starter kit is for you!
It's super simple.
- Pick out the products you want! $125 worth of goodies for only $99 plus tax. Stampin' Up! will pay the shipping (great deal)
- No obligation to sell or recruit-unless you want to
- at least a 20% discount on ALL purchases
- NO STRINGS attached
Please contact me, if you have questions otherwise Click here to Start your adventure for just $99.
I would love to be a part of your adventure!
Statement of the Heart...
"To love what we do and share what we love,
as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments...
in this we make a difference."