Time for the DOstamper STARS Thursday Challenge, this week it is a "Color My World" Challenge.
This week I was inspired by a card in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog. Do you recognize it?
Due to a family emergency, I flew home to Iowa 10 days ago. I have been trying to be crafty in my mom's craft room...not an easy task.
I had to scrounge around a bit but I did finally find some things that I could combine to create this beautiful card.
- I now know what she will be getting for her birthday and Christmas.
I love the versatility of this card, with a few changes (colors or sentiment or both) you could have a completely different card.
What did I use to create this beauty? (scroll down to bottom for complete supply list and links)
Stamp Set: Swirly Birds and Flourishing Phrases
Paper: Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper, Calypso Coral and Whisper White
Ink: Sweet Sugarplum, Calypso Coral, Whisper White Craft
Accessories: Swirly Scribbles Thinlits, Layering Circles Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Linen Thread
It's All in the Details:
- Stamp greeting (Flourishing Phrases stamp set) with Whisper White Craft Ink on Calypso Coral cardstock, die cut with Stitched Shapes Framelit. Die cut scrap of Whisper White cardstock with scalloped circle from Layering Circle Framelits. Adhere circles together.
- Stamp flower image (Swirly Bird stamp set) on Whisper White cardstock with Calypso Coral ink. Stamp circular images (Swirly Bird stamp set) on Whisper White cardstock with Sweet Sugarplum ink. Die cut with coordinating framelits (Swirly Scribbles Thinlits).
- Die cut leaf shapes (Swirly Scribbles Thinlits) from Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper.
- Die cut 4 large and 4 small swirls (Swirly Scribbles Thinlits) from Whisper White yardstick. Using Fine Tip Glue Pen, adhere swirls to 3-3/4" x 5" Whisper White layer, trim edges. Adhere Whisper White layer to folded 11" x 4-1/4" Calypso Coral card base.
- Tie bow with approximately 6" piece of Linen Thread, adhere with Glue Dot.
- Adhere flowers and leaves using Glue Dots and Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Address envelope and send off to someone special.
Always take the scenic route.
Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin - project and supplies delivered to your mailbox in a cutey patootie red box
Join my stamping community - enjoy 20-25% discount and much more!
My Project Supply List (click on products to shop online)
Just want to shop? Not a problem, my store is open 24/7!
LOVE A DEAL? You can save on several great NEW Stampin' Up! bundles here.
But if you WANT THE BEST DEAL OF ALL!
It's the Ultimate Bundle...the Stampin' Up! starter kit is for you!
It's super simple.
- Pick out the products you want! $125 worth of goodies for only $99 plus tax. Stampin' Up! will pay the shipping (great deal)
- No obligation to sell or recruit-unless you want to
- at least a 20% discount on ALL purchases
- NO STRINGS attached
Please contact me, if you have questions otherwise Click here to Start your adventure for just $99.
I would love to be a part of your adventure!
Statement of the Heart...
"To love what we do and share what we love,
as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments...
in this we make a difference."